Friday, December 18, 2009

Possible Court Date

I called Alonya today who is our translator here and she informed me that we should have a court date by Wen. Im not sure why she did not call us to tell us this, but it makes us very happy to know we getting closer to bringing our babies home!!
If all goes well we can maybe fly home on Thursday and be home by Christmas. Tony thinks that we might not be able to get a flight ticket on short notice. I still have to go to Kiev to sign paperwork since Im not coming back with Tony. We think I might be able to fill out the same paperwork in the US.
We are very excited about this because we cant see the babies right now anyways. Im praying that we will get to go back one more time before we leave. I still have not been able to get pictures of the other babies for waiting parents. I was blessed by someone that they were able to get a video of Vanessa for us. It made us so happy to have that.
I just had to write to tell everyone our good news!!! We are getting ready for dinner here, then bedtime. Hope everyone has a good day!!

4 comments:

  1. You can fill out all the paperwork for the embassy in the US and have it notarized-just make sure you have all the papers you need. My husband did this and I took the papers back with me. We are praying for a quick court date for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the same thing....and when Tony comes back, he can fly straight into Odessa, instead of flying into Kiev and traveling to Odessa...but he'll need to make sure the return flights home are out of Kiev. Praying for Wednesday court!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on the Reece's Rainbow site a few weeks ago and have been following your story. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying that you will be able to get a court date soon and that you'll be able to see your babies again before you leave.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news!! What a fabulous idea that you might get home by Christmas!! What a bummer that your visits with the kids have been cut short so much, especially with Elisa, who really needs the time... But I'm sure everything will work out just right!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Labels