If all goes well we can maybe fly home on Thursday and be home by Christmas. Tony thinks that we might not be able to get a flight ticket on short notice. I still have to go to Kiev to sign paperwork since Im not coming back with Tony. We think I might be able to fill out the same paperwork in the US.
We are very excited about this because we cant see the babies right now anyways. Im praying that we will get to go back one more time before we leave. I still have not been able to get pictures of the other babies for waiting parents. I was blessed by someone that they were able to get a video of Vanessa for us. It made us so happy to have that.
I just had to write to tell everyone our good news!!! We are getting ready for dinner here, then bedtime. Hope everyone has a good day!!