Well, this is it!! We fly out in the morning at noon.
I am leaving with excitement to meet our babies, but a little fear as well. We have friends there right now that have had a very hard time. The people there did not like Americans and where trying to hurt her husband. Its really freaking me out a little bit.
My oldest daughter at home will be bounced around from one friend to another while we are gone, so Im a little worried about how she deals with everything while we are gone. I'm going to miss my kids so much. I have never ever left them even once in my life. Its really the hardest thing Ive ever done.
We will be posting as soon as we get settled into our apartment there. So I guess by Tuesday we should be able to post again. On Thursday of this week we should get to see our babies, then we will post pictures for you to see.
Thanks everyone again for your support. We have had many ups and downs here, but its all coming together now. Please pray for a safe flight as I do not do well with planes at all. Please pray for our entire journey. Thank you all. Ill write soon!! Leah
- Getting Ready to bring them home
- Back Home
- Flying Home Tomorrow
- Back in Kiev!!!!
- Bitter Sweet Christmas Day......
- Christmas Eve here, and we are approved for adopti...
- Please Pray for Flight
- Tomorrow is our last day here!!
- Leah forgot the most important update......
- We are in Love!!
- Good News and Bad news
- Fun snow day
- More Snow!!!
- Psalm 127
- Possible Court Date
- Still Friday
- Friday in Odessa
- A Surprise Meeting....
- H1N1 hitting us
- Our little Eli's first smile (Arthur)
- A very cold cold day here!!
- About the Dogs Here
- Monday night in Odessa
- Sunday in Odessa
- Today we met our girls, and our boy!!
- Quick Pics
- Interviews Galore!!
- Midnight Train Ride (written on 12/10)
- Change In Plans!!!!
- got the referrals!!
- Thursday - Waiting on Referrals
- Tuesday afternoon here
- Day 2 - Way Too Early in the Morning
- At the Ariport
- Leaving Tomorrow
- 5 days left!!!
- 5 days lwft
- ▼ December (39)