Monday, November 2, 2009

Waiting again

Well I got the email I have been waiting for today. I have been reading other peoples blog about the Ukraine shutting down due to the H1N1 virus. Today I got the email that said they would be closing for 3 weeks. They were suppose to have all my paperwork translated today, but still no word.
My husbands back ground check expires on Tuesday so if its not turned in, we are going to have to re-do it all over which will take months.
Ive done well along the way staying positive, but now Im crashing. I feel everything, and everyone is working against us. I just keep praying that they were able to get everything turned it, because I'm not sure what we would do if we have to re-do months and months of this again. These poor babies need a home now, not 6 months from now. Please keep us in your prayers. Leah

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have some possible good news for you- email me!