Evey thing is coming together here!
We are still waiting for the H1N1 to settle down in the Ukraine and get a travel date, but we know it will either be in 2 weeks, or 3. We are excited that we might be traveling with another couple. That gives us someone to hang out with some of the time we spend there.
I never thought I might be over there at Christmas. That puts a lot of pressure on me now though. I'm trying to think, should I go out now and try to buy all their gifts before I go since I may not be here at Christmas. Or, should I not worry about it, and buy the gifts later and celebrate when we get back. I didn't think I would have to think about all of this!!
I don't want the kids to have to wait for us to come home though. I wonder how cold it will be there to. I don't do cold weather very well!!! I don't even own clothes for cold weather! I'm hoping i can just take a huge coat and be o.k.
We are trying to get our bags packed as well. The papers say not to take big suitcases because they will not fit in the cars, but that's all I have. I guess we will have to go buy duffel bags.
I am excited that most likely all the babies will be home for Christmas!!
I'm also going to try to get with the Torres family and plan my will, just in case. I just watched the movie passengers!! Not a good movie if you are already terrified to fly!!
Thanks everyone for reading our blog. Pray that we get a travel date soon!!
- ▼ November (10)