Friday, February 19, 2010

Adoption Info

I had a very big response to the last post. I guess I did not think that that many people would be interested. This is awesome though!!
The lady that is giving me the information actually adopted 3 kids from Haiti a few years back, since then, she works for Angels Orphans in Haiti. They gave her the information that they were sending these children here to San Antonio last week.
I know a lot of you have responded and I am trying to return ever ones emails as fast as I can. The thing is I have to find out where each person lives so that I can ask the woman in charge when and if they are sending these kids to your areas??
I would just post her info on here, but I want to make sure with her first that she does not mind me doing this. She has sent me a list of kids that are coming this week and pictures, but they are all 5 and older to about 18. In the next 2 weeks they will be getting the younger kids. She said if people wanted to foster first they would allow that to while the family was getting their home study done.
To all the people that responded I will email you tonight after the kids lay down. I will try to email you the same email I got that has the pictures of the kids and the contact info. I wish I knew more on this, but they just allowed these kids to start coming into the country so they are moving very fast before anyone changes their minds. Thanks so much for being patient with me!! Leah

3 comments:

  1. Leah..Keep us in the loop please.

    Thanks,Kelly
    mariettacpa@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been checking my e-mail several times a day to see what you have listed. I will be so glad to have details.E-mail: Pansi2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, sorry. I read the newer email first and commented to ask you if there was a way with an expired home-study. I would love info please - jenandkids@verizon.net. We live near D.C. (fredericksburg, va) and have 3 adopted Liberians (9 total kids.)
    Jenny at www.ourplansmultiplied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels