Saturday, September 26, 2009

Answers to Anya

We have been praying about Anya for awhile now and we have been talking alot about her to Andrea and to McKenna. I have made up my mind that I really want to adopt her. Tony has been waiting for God to give him the right sign that she should be ours.
Today I was looking back to find her on the other angels. I could not find her on the site anymore so I was getting really upset that something had happened, maybe someone stepped up before me and had committed to her before we could. This made me very uptight to think we had missed our chance.
It was then that I decided to check under new commitments and that maybe they had moved her for us, because we had asked so many questions and because I had told them that I really wanted her. When I moved down I saw my baby laying there in her picture and it was such a beautiful sight. I new then that God had made this decision for us. We hadn't made the final decision to adopt her, but somehow it must have seemed that way. I think it was God. Tony had been praying for a sign the entire time, and now I think this is it.
I now we can do it. I have thought about it over and over, and I know we together can do this. We may have to hire someone to come in and help a little with cleaning and stuff, but its al l good, I know it is. Now I must prepare another place for Anya to sleep, and buy a few more items that she will need. Ten kids, WOW!!!
I check the mail everyday waiting for our paperwork and still, nothing!! We are getting very frustrated about the wait. I know this is normal, but we have waited a bit longer than most families on here. We just want the three girls home.
Thank you to everyone that helped to pray for Anya. I thank God that he helped answer our prayers. We just needed that extra kick to make the decision.
I will let you now if we get our mail in today or not, Thanks, Leah

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Leah!! It will be busy and probably hard for awhile, but with God's help, it will be soooo worth it!!! I am so glad that you've decided to go for Anya!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it may seem overwhelming at first, but please now we have all been there (even though I haven't brought three home at once)and we are praying for you and your family.:)It will be fine and you will be a great Mom to these precious little girls! I am so thrilled for little Anya, God has planned her for you all along.:)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah,

    Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that you finally got your sign.

    Thank you for being an active voice in the parenting community. I am the Director of Blogger Relations at Wellsphere and I believe that you would be a valued resource in our HealthBlogger Network, which currently has over 2,600 of the best health writers on the web.

    After reviewing your blog, I see that you meet our standards joining, so I'd like to invite you to participate as a Top Health Blogger. As a Top Health Blogger, you would republish your writing on the Wellsphere platform (now with over 6 million visits a month), and yet you retain ownership and all rights to the control of your content.

    If this opportunity interests you, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

    Have a wonderful day,

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete

Labels