Well, Im throwing up again today. This makes 3 months now that I have been doing this. The Dr.s finally said it was Gall stones. I had no idea to even look into this!!
Now Im trying to get it fixed fsat so that we can travel soon.
Good news though, My brother said he would give us 3,ooo so that we can take my other 2 daughters that have been so depressed about us leaving.
This makes me feel sooo much better about leaving. I know I wont have to stress the entire time about how she is doing!
Im trying to get her a passport really fast though. Im just praying that we get it here in time before they send us our date.
We are praying we know a travel date for Monday, so only a few more days!!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Ready to go
Im ready to go now!!!
Im just waiting and waiting!!
I check everday as soon as I get up, then every ten minutes or so through out the day, but still nothing.
Please God let me go get my babies. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE, to be home at christmas with my other kids so we could celebrate together!!
Im just waiting and waiting!!
I check everday as soon as I get up, then every ten minutes or so through out the day, but still nothing.
Please God let me go get my babies. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE, to be home at christmas with my other kids so we could celebrate together!!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Wow, These pictures turned out alot bigger than I had expected. Anyways these are few of our Halloween pictures. The first one is my oldest Faith. She is the biggest helper I have ever had. She adores children and has the same heart for them that I do.
The second picture is Haily, Grace, Emma, and Noelle. Behind them is Gracies friend Emily. The last picture is Noelle with Emma.
I did a horrible job of taking good pictures this year because I was running around trying to chase kids everywhere.
We are still waiting for a travel date. We still think it will be sometime in the next couple weeks that we get a date to travel.
Now we are just trying to figure out what to do about Christmas. We know that Tony will not be here, because he will be in the Ukraine with my oldest daughter. I don't know if we wait to celebrate until they get back, or just go ahead and celebrate.
We are packing away trying to get everything ready to go. I thought I had all my bags packed until Tony told me that I had to use a duffel bag and not a suitcase. Now I have to re pack everything.
Ill post as soon as I have news of when we travel. Thanks for reading!! Leah
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Getting packed
Evey thing is coming together here!
We are still waiting for the H1N1 to settle down in the Ukraine and get a travel date, but we know it will either be in 2 weeks, or 3. We are excited that we might be traveling with another couple. That gives us someone to hang out with some of the time we spend there.
I never thought I might be over there at Christmas. That puts a lot of pressure on me now though. I'm trying to think, should I go out now and try to buy all their gifts before I go since I may not be here at Christmas. Or, should I not worry about it, and buy the gifts later and celebrate when we get back. I didn't think I would have to think about all of this!!
I don't want the kids to have to wait for us to come home though. I wonder how cold it will be there to. I don't do cold weather very well!!! I don't even own clothes for cold weather! I'm hoping i can just take a huge coat and be o.k.
We are trying to get our bags packed as well. The papers say not to take big suitcases because they will not fit in the cars, but that's all I have. I guess we will have to go buy duffel bags.
I am excited that most likely all the babies will be home for Christmas!!
I'm also going to try to get with the Torres family and plan my will, just in case. I just watched the movie passengers!! Not a good movie if you are already terrified to fly!!
Thanks everyone for reading our blog. Pray that we get a travel date soon!!
We are still waiting for the H1N1 to settle down in the Ukraine and get a travel date, but we know it will either be in 2 weeks, or 3. We are excited that we might be traveling with another couple. That gives us someone to hang out with some of the time we spend there.
I never thought I might be over there at Christmas. That puts a lot of pressure on me now though. I'm trying to think, should I go out now and try to buy all their gifts before I go since I may not be here at Christmas. Or, should I not worry about it, and buy the gifts later and celebrate when we get back. I didn't think I would have to think about all of this!!
I don't want the kids to have to wait for us to come home though. I wonder how cold it will be there to. I don't do cold weather very well!!! I don't even own clothes for cold weather! I'm hoping i can just take a huge coat and be o.k.
We are trying to get our bags packed as well. The papers say not to take big suitcases because they will not fit in the cars, but that's all I have. I guess we will have to go buy duffel bags.
I am excited that most likely all the babies will be home for Christmas!!
I'm also going to try to get with the Torres family and plan my will, just in case. I just watched the movie passengers!! Not a good movie if you are already terrified to fly!!
Thanks everyone for reading our blog. Pray that we get a travel date soon!!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
YEAHHHHHH!!!
Well, Our paperwork was officially turned in!!!
This means now that we will soon get a travel date. We would normally leave 2 weeks from Monday, but the Ukraine has stoped travel due to the H1Ni virus. We will trust in The Lord that this will not stop us from bringing our babies home.
Vanessa, Elisa, and Arthur, we are coming to bring you home!!!
We still need a name for Vanessa, and Arthur. We want Russian names. So any ideas would be great!!
I'm finally getting my excitement back. This is getting all to real for me. The plane is a little freaking me out again, But I know what ever happens , is meant to happen anyways right??
I'm going to start packing a few things to help get me excited again!! I think it will be very cold the first of December right?? I don't even know if I own clothes for weather that cold!
Well, I'm going to run. We need to figure out if we are going to do anymore fund raising. We just realized all the money we borrow from our 401k we will have to pay on the entire year, because we don't get reimbursed until nest year from My husbands work. We were not expecting that! Its all good though. We will figure it out. We have this whole way through!! Thanks guys!
This means now that we will soon get a travel date. We would normally leave 2 weeks from Monday, but the Ukraine has stoped travel due to the H1Ni virus. We will trust in The Lord that this will not stop us from bringing our babies home.
Vanessa, Elisa, and Arthur, we are coming to bring you home!!!
We still need a name for Vanessa, and Arthur. We want Russian names. So any ideas would be great!!
I'm finally getting my excitement back. This is getting all to real for me. The plane is a little freaking me out again, But I know what ever happens , is meant to happen anyways right??
I'm going to start packing a few things to help get me excited again!! I think it will be very cold the first of December right?? I don't even know if I own clothes for weather that cold!
Well, I'm going to run. We need to figure out if we are going to do anymore fund raising. We just realized all the money we borrow from our 401k we will have to pay on the entire year, because we don't get reimbursed until nest year from My husbands work. We were not expecting that! Its all good though. We will figure it out. We have this whole way through!! Thanks guys!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
No news
No news again today. We are still waiting. I will write as soon as we hear something. As for Elizabeth, I do not have your email. Please email me because I want to know what you know. Thanks so much tbarch@prodigy.net, Leah
Monday, November 2, 2009
Waiting again
Well I got the email I have been waiting for today. I have been reading other peoples blog about the Ukraine shutting down due to the H1N1 virus. Today I got the email that said they would be closing for 3 weeks. They were suppose to have all my paperwork translated today, but still no word.
My husbands back ground check expires on Tuesday so if its not turned in, we are going to have to re-do it all over which will take months.
Ive done well along the way staying positive, but now Im crashing. I feel everything, and everyone is working against us. I just keep praying that they were able to get everything turned it, because I'm not sure what we would do if we have to re-do months and months of this again. These poor babies need a home now, not 6 months from now. Please keep us in your prayers. Leah
My husbands back ground check expires on Tuesday so if its not turned in, we are going to have to re-do it all over which will take months.
Ive done well along the way staying positive, but now Im crashing. I feel everything, and everyone is working against us. I just keep praying that they were able to get everything turned it, because I'm not sure what we would do if we have to re-do months and months of this again. These poor babies need a home now, not 6 months from now. Please keep us in your prayers. Leah
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)